Saturday, October 3, 2015

Finding out more information on homeopathy

Aug 2

Woke up fresh before 6 am despite sleeping at 1.30 am yesterday night on full stomach.

Did Bhuta Shuddhi followed by morning walk.

Body aching a bit after doing my first Angamardhana after a lapse of 6 weeks. Yes, the buttock and thigh muscle for the lying down posture.

Did 2 cycle of walk, no staircase today.
Feeling good, still on Homeopathy and wanted Universe to give me more information on Homeopathy.
Will need to find out from more Homeopathy cos my current Homeopathy doctor not giving me any lead I can use.
Then I remember the Homeopathy contact that I got from my colleague N. Perhaps I can call on the said doctor, M

It was the most enlightening call that I had a long time.

Firstly, she said I need to take a local 4 year course with another half year practitioner in India. Otherwise I can't practice locally. Also found out that my current doctor also not legal, and hence will take up the 4.5 years course to make himself legal. The doctor I talked to is now in her final year of study. Both of them full fledged doctor and now taking up homeopathy. M said it is not a lucrative, relatively unknown, not good market perception. Too many low educated persons practising homeopathy and hence Govt has enforced a ruling to legalise only licensed practitioner.
The good news is that the only one licensed is the university, located half an hour drive from my house.
And perhaps I need not trouble myself to learn about German language..that be additional stress.


Then we discussed about my RA.
It didn't start well cos I was too enthuse and voice bit fast and she said that for an RA patient, my first thing to do is to talk slowly with a calm mind. And I shouldn't be get myself stressed into taking Homeopathy as I should be focusing on healing myself.
She then said that while she is glad my RA pain has reduced but there is no such cure as yet for RA and it can flare at any point.
As an RA patient, I must learn that stress is not good for me, I must learn to speak slowly and calmly as she can hear my excited voice.
(While it was bit condescending, I hold myself back and tot perhaps I should do Isha Kriya...and it is true..my mind do get away with me.)

We spoke of the complete autoimmune blood test and also hormone test and even the upper and lower colon scope test that I should be doing.
She also said that there are bad side effects from NSAIDs medication like Arava since I have been taking them for 7 years. She said those drugs got side effects.

Did share with her about Isha yoga and when she was talking about food. I suddenly shared that I am off meat and can't drink coffee and been on decaf. But of late, body also not keen on decaf. I told her I was sad that my body has turned on me, she was so excited to hear this. She said my body is already turning on a healing mode. My body is now rejecting food that is not good for me. I told her I was sad and she said I needed two tight slap. There are very few people whose body can turn on the road of recovery. She said I am so lucky that I am on track on the yoga path and now seeing the result.
I said things start to change around 3 years ago but I ignored all the purging.
But recently, the body feeling is coming as I know I feel ill if I take something not good. I told her about my involuntary letting go of meat..of coffee...and now only drink decaf on some days.
She said to cut it off completely, as decaf is also not good for me.

She said stress, meat, coffee and white sugar should be off for me. I am naturally lactose intolerant
I told her that I read about it and I already lost meat and coffee and I can't afford to lose sugar. But of late body is saying no to white sugar.
I even shared that yesterday when I had the not sweet dessert my body was fine. But when I ate a small piece of cup cake, firstly I can see my tongue body doesn't like it. After I finished the small cup cake, I don't feel good good. I feel bit down.
She is so estatic and she said so happy to hear this from me.
She felt a connection to me. We spoke nearly one hour and I emailed her my contact as she wants to send me a web link on how body recovery leads to intelligent food decision.
I said thanks cos I need it as friends said I m losing rather than gaining since my body rejecting food.

Father, after talking to her..I find myself even more keen on Homeopathy.
Or rather more determined.
Just checked the university web link and send email for more information.
Honestly, if local course, then at least won't be so pricey and dropping out of corporate world and doing full time studying may not be so daunting since money is mus issue.


Saw facebook and saw this:
Its okay to start over.
Its okay to rebuild
Its okay to be scared.


Soul
Truly what I am experiencing.
Msg a friend also from corporate finance who quit her job and went into a full time child psychology course. Would like to know how she came to the final decision.

This period..learning to speak to more people. Need to find out more.

Truly Three of Hearts in Mercury.

Mercury 3 July to 23 Aug
Destiny
Three of Hearts
Jack of hearts

Three of Hearts (indecision or variety in love and relationships, expression of feelings)
Don't be surprised if some situation comes up unexpectedly during this period that leaves u perplexed about love or friendship. U may receive two offers at once or someone new may comes in that u find immensely attractive and give u some cause to doubt ur existing rship.
This is also an influence that means immaturity in love and fickleness of the affection. Don't let ur mind run away with ur heart now. It may be hard to catch later.
Ur other Mercury card may indicate the person or situation in which u are feeling indecisive about.
The good side of this card is that u have the desire and motivation to meet new people and to express ur feelings, especially feelings of love and affection.
This is a great influence for getting socially involved and making new contacts in either work or pleasure areas.

Jack of hearts
(Making personal sacrifices for a higher good, initiation into a higher  love)
Card of spiritual sacrifice or Christ card

Soul
Well this calling into Homeopathy ..definitely like a Jack of Hearts.
Wellness for myself...but sacrifice in terms of monetary terms and time.


Today card.
My Daily Card
The Two of Clubs

The Two of Clubs means conversation, communication, sharing ideas and cooperation on a communication level. However, it is also known as the card of fear and arguing. When it is present you may feel compelled to talk to others and to establish lines of communication.

Look deeper into yourself and you may discover an inner conflict between your desire to be alone and to be with others. Talking to others may shed more light on who you are. Just make sure that you are being honest with yourself.

Soul
Now that I know I require full time study...
And this study requires me to be on collobaraty mode..
And one thing that the doctor point out..I am too excited..
Mmm...maybe time to start on Isha Kriya..
Especially I got Three of Hearts in Mercury this year,


No comments:

Post a Comment