Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Self discovery help in stabilising my life

Mar 16

This morning as I was driving..I just had this tot.
Thank God for my RA..which helps me to make decision.

I must remember my personality is INFJ, while I can do high profile job but inside I suffer. There is a conflict within. I am extrovert on the outside..its a disguise..can't keep up long.

In reality I can only do high profile jobe for a short time.

It is just the same as local Isha...in the end I become resentful..cos I don't like it. With Isha even no money..so even worse..and I can't get out because of friendship.
In work..I get tired..and I can't get out because of fear of losing validation..

Well, I am finally out from the corporate hijacks. I will stay put and do what I can do to grow the current company. No more accepting any new jobs.

Just now just received a call from a headhunter...CFO role...and I said nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment