Thursday, April 22, 2010

Accept my role (10)

Apr 8
Whenever m disturbed, I really becos I think it is me, have to defend my turf. When I think it is not about me, I have alternative tot.

Will help new PA who is my staff.
Will help ex colleague who is my staff.

Yea, jus started on Osho book. He says that when u no longer wan to improve. When u accept urself wholly, good and bad, you also don't want to improve anyone else. You don't wan to change urself nor anyone.
Yea, that's how I feel. I used to wan to help people to be better, to know themselves. These days, I got no comment, except to say to each its own. Everyone has their own karma and if he/she is not ready to do the lesson, who am I to intervene. Besides, let me handle myself. My responsibility is to me.

But alas, my destiny calls. I have the knowledge to help. So, I will offer. But I do stop short cos I don't wan to force it.

Osho book says that a person who has accept himself/herself fully has also accepted the Now. This person will be a real psychotherapist. He give freedom of choice to the people he help. He doesn't force change but instead pursuade change.
Wit that I am going to help ex colleague who had an emotional breakdown and now under psychiatric care.

In the Osho book, it says that people who has a break down, is just tired, too tense, too much of the world. They just need a good rest.

I tot they need to recollect, need to find energy and I tot of IE. Earlier I didn't press cos not sure if IE can help her.
But if what she need is just to recover, IE will give her back her inner energy. Also, she will stay grounded n not fly wit her emotion. Yea, will pursuade her to do IE in Spore instead of KL cos then its 3 months delay.

Father, d Osho weekly card of ripeness is so right. I wonder what I can do. And here you send to me people that need help.
Even a fellow meditator wanted to read the 7thunder card.

No comments:

Post a Comment