Thursday, April 15, 2010

Meditation wakes up your consciousness; you become Aware

Mar 29
Osho
Meditation is the way for waking up the consciousness deep inside u, not making it go to sleep.
That which is hiding deep inside u should wake up and become so aware that not a single part inside remain asleep.
Your whole being should wake up. Meditation is the name of the state of awareness.

Glory does not develop through repetition (mantra and aum chanting); repetition gives birth only to unconsciousness.

Soul
Same msg as Sadhguru. That's why he says when doing aum chanting focus on d breathe movement in d body so that its done wit awareness.

Apr 18 - now I know what is being conscious means. It is the message; "This is not about you" that came whenever I felt that I am under perceived attack and I unconsciously start to defend myself and of course attack the other, leading to self-sabotage.

No comments:

Post a Comment