Monday, April 5, 2010

Samyama, anything??? - part 3

Mac 1

Father, did guru pooja, suria namaskara, shambavi and breathe watching today. I went thru the whole process but I didn't feel joyful. But I think d sequence is correct. Tonite will do shoonya, shakti and samyama.

Its back to work, know loads of things waiting for me but I will be fine.

The Power of Now
It is perfectly possible for an enlightened person, if the need for the male or female polarity is not met, to feel a sense of lack or incompleteness on the outer level of his or her being, yet at the same time be totally complete, fulfilled and at peace within.

When u r enlightened, there is one relationship that u no longer have; the relationship wit urself. Once u hav given that up, all ur other relationships will be love relationships.

Evening
Jus watched d korean drama, her situation is similar to me. I can identify wit it. Laughin and emphatising throughout d show.

Did my samyama, not sure if I m on d right track but at least m focus on breathe watching in d mornin and samyama in d evening. Now evening meditation is only 1.5 hours and mornin 2 hours cos hav hatha yoga. And I am fine wit this. Like Sadhguru says, jus follow d process.

Today, a headhunter called me and this time as FD for another advertising agent. I wasn't keen. I m looking forward towards my partial retirement. While, m not as gung ho as before on my personal aspiration, I know I don't wan to go back to the past.
Let me free myself from my money karma.

Just checked out my Top 5 Passion that I did in Dec 09 and it is still valid. Amen. Will focus on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment