Thursday, April 15, 2010

He alone wins who does not desire to win and he who wants to win loses

Apr 2
Father, d breathing meditation was good. I hardly doze off. D samyama is not ok, but wil do. My focus on breathin moment by moment.

Osho
He alone wins who does not desire to win and he who wants to win loses.
If someone is desiring and striving to win in life, it means deep down he is lacking something, that he is suffering from an inferiority complex. Deep down, such a person is aware of the inferiority he is trying to cover through winning. And if, on the other hand, someone is not out to win it means he is already established in his eminence, there is not even a shade of inferiority in him to disprove by resorting to winning.

Soul
In work, I didn't plan to win. I just plan to take charge and be control n that resulted in good work. As I do good work, I was promoted and tat give me a mode of achievement that I matter. Once I promote, people above me is less and hence I have more control over my work.

As for ptnrs who love me, its a dilemma. I wan cos I don't love myself and but yet I don't wan cos its not having control. I do yearn but these days less cos I have enough love for myself.

Osho
Lao Tzu - no one could defeat me because I was already defeated. It was difficult to defeat me because I never wanted to win.

Jesus
Blessed are the meek, because they shall inherit the earth.

If one does not seek anything, it means he does not lack it, he already has it.
When one thinks of attacking and defeating another, it means one has already accepted one's inferiority before the other. One who is really strong and great cannot think of fighting and subduing anyone, because he does not find himself inferior to another in any manner.
He does not need to defeat someone to buttress his self-confidence; he is sufficient unto himself.
It is always the inner feeling of inferiority that makes one aggressive and violent.

One often says, "I gave so and so my love". But love cannot be given, it is not a commodity. Love simply happens; it is neither given nor taken.

A master, a guru, is an illusion. There are no masters in the world, they are all just catalysts. In presence of someone ur consciousness can attain to a height which may not be possible without that presence.

Soul
Sadhguru was d catalyst for me. He is d bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment