Thursday, April 15, 2010

My accidental inner journey into Divine

Apr 6
Father, slept only 4 hours cos was reading Osho and also becos I ate late due to volunteer for hatha yoga.
Actually I didn't see myself as volunteering. I am just sharing what I know. I am just helping where I can. I just want everyone to experience what I have cos it is attainable.

This mornin, did the hatha yoga, I was laughing quite a lot. I am wondering why they didn't get any experience from hatha, unlike me. Perhaps, I should have been aware that jus like Teethakoon, not everyone have such experience.

Osho
The day the shadow of your I disappears, the day neither I nor you remains, on that day you will no longer have to search for the divine - the divine will come searching for you.

No man can search for the divine because he does not have the capacity for such a search. But when somebody has become ready to disappear, has become ready to be nobody, has become ready to become an emptiness, then the divine will certainly find him.

Soul
It came when I was at my ends, no longer trust myself. Know my mind is shitty and no amount of self discovery can clean it. So, I was ready and when Sadhguru says he offer Energy path, I was so overwhelmed with thanks that I can be still be saved.
My accidental journey into Isha has been so effortless despite my resistance. While I was committed, I was not serious and lots of time didn't follow instructions but yet despite all this, my experience has been so amazing. Thanks to Sadhguru for finding me. For coming here when I am ready.

Osho
Only the divine can seek the divine because even in seeking, the ego is present: "I am seeking, I have to attain God; I have every material gains - now the last goal remain - I also want to attain the divine.

Soul
I wasn't lookin for divine enlightenment. I just wan to find ME. I know Isha is not me. I used it just like a tool. But the rest of them sees it as their lifeline. For me. Its part of my life style, just like d food I eat to get pleasure/survive. Isha is for me to get peace of mind. The joy that arise in me is totally unexpected.

Osho
So a religious person is not one who sets out in search of the divine; a religious person is one who sets out in search of his I - and the more he goes on searching, the more he will find that his I is not at all there.
And the day the I no longer remains, on that day the door which is hiding love will open for him

So, search for your Self; not for the divine.

Soul
I am on the right track.

Osho
Find out your Self; what it is? Where it is? Who it is?
And as you search for it, you will be surprised to find that this I does not exist. It was an absolutely false notion. It was your imagination I exists, it was an illusions that you were nourishing.

And the day you come to know that there is no I inside you, you have come to know the whole, that which really is - the being, the existence, the divine.

Explore love from this dimension. This exploration will begin with the ego and it will end with the attainment of love.
The man who sets out on this exploration not only will find an I but he will also attain to the divine.
Someone who is tied to the stake of the I is not able to undertake the journey into the ocean of the divine.

Soul
I am on the right track. When I started this inner journey, my objective is to clean out all my unconscious as I cannot let my unconscious control me. I want to be conscious, I want to be the master of my life. Little did I knew that after such ardous journey, I only found there is just a little me and not big Me. All such a waste.
Then wit Isha, it went into the divine level and joy arise within me. Now who knows, love is next.

Osho
I is the first thing is a person's life and I is the last.
The person tied up in the I experiences pain, and after becoming free of I, he attains to bliss.
There is no story, no tale except I
There is no dream except I.
There is no lie except I.

Soul
Tell me about it. Such shit.

Osho
Find this I, and the doors to bliss can open.
If the rock of the I is shattered, the springs of love will start flowing.
Then the heart will fill with music of love.
When the heart is fill with love, a new journey starts which is difficult to describe in words. That journey will take you to the very certain of life.

Soul
My heart is now filled with music. Who knows, maybe love is next. Love is sharing.

Osho's blessing
I hope and prayed to God that everybody will be blessed enough to attain to love, that everybody will be blessed enough to get rid of the disease of I, that everybody will be blessed enough to find that which is already within them.

Soul
Amen

My email on laughter and d park
As expected no one reply my email on d park thingy. This is just like when I first started shambavi and no one comment on my laughter, they jus ignore/deny it. V says they were envious.
Then when I begin to laugh so much and worry abt disturbing others since they says m noisy meditator, no one came and says m fine.
Its only until a new fellow meditator came in late last year and told me she like my energy and when I laugh, she felt such overwhelming feeling and begin to cry.
Then now after 6 mths later, M says the same thing. Who knows, maybe only they can access my energy. The rest can't.
Mmm, first tot felt rejection and don't wan to share anymore. Then I tot forget it. I will jus be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment