Thursday, April 22, 2010

Accept my role (9)

Apr 6 Even

Yday, close eyes I will be laughing. Today, close eyes I will be meditating. Immediately, silence comes into my mind and my body moves into meditation mode. Just now ending wit sleeping asana, suddenly I felt my lower stomach pushes out air into my lung. I faced this one or two times before during Samayama.

Six of diamond
Regardless of the situation, we can be sure that the 6 diamond is getting exactly what he or she deserves.
They are givers and can be entrusted with great responsibilities
What they have to give is a clear knowledge of higher values and the discrimination to make better personal choices.

Queens can make excellent counselors, teachers and promoters of good. They can play an instrumental part in helping large group of people better their lives. They have a lot of natural leadership ability and are able to gather people together for a good purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment