Saturday, April 10, 2010

Accept my role (3)

Mar 22 Even (52 days Six of diamond)
Power equals to responsibility. Instead of trying to avoid my responsibility n feeling resentful that I must help others. Why don't I be greatful that I can help? Same advice given to J.

Coincidentally, jus when I wanted to write to P, he drop me a mail instead. Will see.

The Sixes
All things must ultimately be brought into balance.
Their lives seem to go a certain way for a long time and then finally change to a new condition. This long time can be up or down, financially, relationship or otherwise.
A six person will budge only when they are ready.

Six is symbolised by the Star of David - balance and peace.
Sixes can be guilty of not accepting the aggressiveness and other emotional qualities that life often contains. They may try to avoid their own feelings and situations of conflict because that would upset their peace and balance.

Soul
This seem to represent my relationship wit the world and with my dream partner.

Sixes
They are psychic because they do achieve enough peace in their life that they are in a better position to hear "the voice within"
Many people who are Sixes have come to fulfill a special and unique purpose during the course of their life that will involve becoming a signpost to others for a better way of life.
John the Baptist - though he himself was not Jesus, he cleared the way for the coming of Jesus and led people to Him. Some will become famous spiritual leaders and teachers, while others will practice their uplifting of souls among the members of their family or co-worker.
It is those Sixes that listen to their inner voice who realise that they are here to bring others to the light.
Then they find that their life has much more meaning than just getting by day-to-day and fulfilling their personal desires and ambitions.

Soul
This ring true. I accept my role to uplift others. I have the power and I accept the responsibility.
Jus now tot it could be either rship with the world or partner, but now I know its partner.
I finally proceed wit 4 days week, it wil be reduced pay but m fine.
Let me accept the power in me and I will love myself even more.

Six of Diamond
Once they get going, they can attain most anything they desire. There is protection for them in work and action.
They are to help others come to a greater understanding of values.

(Soul - what is truly important to our Being. What is important for us to meet our purpose. What is required to be spiritual? What is required to unravel the joy in us?)

Sixes of diamond
If they accept what they receive inwardly through their natural intuition, they will be happy, regardless of the circumstances in their life.
If they have discovered their special mission in life, they will not worry about how much money they have.
These people make great teachers. They are givers and can be entrusted with great responsibility.
What they have to give is a clear knowledge of higher values and the discrimination to make better personal choices. They are the keepers of the law.

Soul
Father, thank u. I have already decided on 3 days week, already decided on Befrienders, 7thunders and also be grateful for my power of shedding light to others.

Sixes of diamond
Underneath the tough exterior of the 6 of diamond lies a person who is having a difficult time meeting their needs for affection. There are often deep fears of abandonment that underlie much of what they do in their personal relationships. Until those fears are dealt with directly, they can have a hard time understanding the repeated failures that make up their love life.

Soul
Spoken of my issue in rship. Anyway, will park this aside. One thing at a time. For now jus focus on my Purpose. Besides there is no one in view. So no need to explore now.

Six of diamond
They also have a highly mental approach to love that can lead them to think they can set up their love life as one would a college curriculum. When their brilliant romantic scheme are being subtly driven by fears, they backfire.
They must learn to first give themselves the affection they seek from others.
Honesty about their own feelings and emotions can bring them the information they need to make better assessments of their relationship problems. They must also practice being honest with themselves and others and not fall into creatively talking themselves into and out of situations while avoiding their true feelings.
Their karmic pattern usually involves one breakup of a major rship which transforms their life and teach them about themselves.

Soul
Oh God, this is truly the advice I would give myself. I am really so creative that I can talk myself into and out of a relationship.
Father, thank u for this advice. It is really made for me. If I have seen this earlier, I wouldn't accept it. But now I can at least accept it is me.
As for how I can transform, am not sure cos I know m still guided by fear in rship.

Six of diamond
they often have deep emotional wounds that are hidden from the view of the world by their friendly exterior. They are often extremely sensitive and introverted on a personal level.
However, on the exterior, they seem happy and well adjusted. They dislike appearing emotional or even least bit affected by things. They are known to have a cool exterior.
They have a reputation for keeping calm under intense pressure.

Soul
This is so me. Except that my wounds are expressed and healed. My interior now matched my exterior happy self.

Jus finished my meditation. Was crying during Brahma Nanda (it has been a long long while since I cried). Also cried profusely in Shoonya n then followed by heavy dancing.
Then tot of Isha promotion to existing members. Invite them back.

Did samyama but wasn't able to watch my tot. Perhaps shld jus use what I know first. Did that n if the time comes, I will know, jus like aum.

Its funny, aum is abt manifestation. Finally when I decide to take responsibility for my power to shed Light. I got the right method to do aum, that means to manifest my responsibility.

Shakti was great. Was dancing and noticed that pain has lessen considerably. Could be becos of yday initiation.

Sadhguru
Existing out of ur mind - don't get into all these kind of things. As far as u r concerned, there is no such things right now. Your purpose is jus to understand that your mind functions with whatever limited perception it has had till now and that is very limited. And with this limitedness, u cannot aspire for something which is beyond or unlimited.
If u understand that much, u will not give too much importance to what ur mind is saying.
If u try to suppress it, if u try to avoid it, if you try to get out of it, I am telling u, it will be a lifetime of endless deception, because such things cannot happen.

If u jus understand the limitations of the mind and accept it for its limitation; if u value the opinions of ur minds within those limited spaces that it understands; if the rest of the time, you see that it has no perception of the other aspects of life; and if u just keep urself open - then what needs to happen, whill happen.
Ur mind may be good at certain things; use it for that. But if u try to consult it for everything, then it will be no good. So just recognise the limitations of ur mind.

Soul
Exactly my tot. Similar to what
I convey to M.

Sadhguru
U shld either become all-inclusive or you see everything as nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment