Thursday, April 15, 2010

New challenges kept us aware

Apr 1

Father, called my ex-colleague yday. Surprisingly she told me that my close friend say that I have grown younger since I have taken up meditation. Surprisingly d close friend says I hav not change. She says that she also wan to try but know that she is lazy and can't preservere. She said that I am disciplined. But I told her that I m doing cos there is benefit and my RA propel me too.
Mmm, again d word of me being dsicplined. I guess perhaps its becos my energy is being prioritised. Not sure why I didn't find it as a compliment....

For me. If its good for me, I will do even if it inconvenient to me, even if I don't like it. My main focus is to be happy and I am feeling such joy everytime. These days I noticed d laughter slow down but the dancing has increased. It is spontaneous cos sometimes it surprises me. Isn't it ironic, me who can't dance, who can't sing and doesn't care for music is now into dance and music.

Father, Ace of heart ending 3 July 2010 - 3 months to go. The 1.5 mth is me accepting my responsibility. The second part I don't know. But at least I now accept Ace of Heart is not me finding a partner to love me but its finding Me to love me. Amen.

Osho
It is the job of a master to put his disciples in difficulty, in crisis, because only in crisis can they become aware of myself.

Soul
Timely msg, for a moment I felt bit guilty for wanting CEO to go thru crisis. Its better for to come earlier than later. This year is Ace of spade - death and new beginning.

Osho
At the deepest level, self nature is without any form, without any attributes, it is utter emptiness. It becomes manifest wit our attributes. Then the play of attributes happens. And it all becomes unmanifest once again.

Soul
Same msg as let go of my small identity with all its forms and join d Big identity that its formless.

Osho
The sceptics will see only the visible but the one who has faith, who is trusting wil see the other side too, the invisible, the unmanifest.
Thought, contemplation and logic cannot go beyond the form, the manifest; but trust, prayer and meditation can enter the reality, the unseen, the unmanifest.
But one who fails to grasp even the form, the manifest, the gross, can hardly be expected to reach the formless, the unmanifest, the subtle.

But thought and logic, rightly used, can take u to the point where the seen, the manifest ends and the unseen, the manifest begins.

Beyond it, thought is absolutely useless. Beyond it, you have to get out of your intellect, your mind, you have to go beyond your own mind, beyond self. Actually you have to transcend yourself.


Soul
I know that thought, contemplation and logic cannot go beyond the form. But it brought me to the end of form. That's why I cried for help and Sadhguru came to bridge me.
I now meditate and contemplate, but prayer and trust is still lacking.
I was at d end of form, perhaps that's why I immediately access the unseen when Sadhguru gave me the bridge.
I have reached d point that I don't know what's next. Was scared at first but now I just let it be where It wants to take me.

Osho
But the transcedence of the mind does not mean that one will cease to know everything that he has known before.
Now all that he has known before will be absorbed and assimilated in the newly acquired knowledge of the beyond.
The day the manifest and the unmanifest meet and merge into each other, the ultimate truth comes into being.

Soul
Exactly what I experience. Earlier I said that meditation helps to bring together all my knowledge and led me to experience what I know.
As for the ultimate truth, don't know yet.
But at least I accept the responsibility. This is real helpful to M also. He has searched, will gave him a nudge. Jus emailed him.

Today
The queen of clubs is a card of great intuition, good organisational ability and the desire to serve and nurture others with some form of knowledge or information.

Soul
Apart frm email to M. Close friend and GM seek my counsel and I think I help them somewhat.
This time when GM was wit me, I remember to do breathe awareness and I found myself not as tired as norm.

Sadhguru
Love and compassion are not qualities that u can develop; it is just an outpouring of ur heart, and outpouring of ur being. Only when a person keeps the garbage of his mind aside and interacts with the world through his innermost being, will he be capable of love and compassion. Otherwise, what one calls love is only a convenience to fulfill the compulsive needs that one have within themselves.

Soul
Jus now I wanted to do my meditation, especially tonite I need it. But mom was alone wit nephew and she look tired. So I only did brahma nanda and shoonya. My mom was surprised I came out so fast. I told her I cut short my meditation cos I wan to help her take care of nephew. She was happy. Guess m changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment