Monday, April 5, 2010

After samyama - back at home

Feb 27

This mornin, was havin a dream and didn't wan to wake up. Didn't wan to go to swim. I felt I hav jus been thru a tough ordeal and I jus need a good rest. The few days in Ashram doesn't help as it was so heaty n etc.

I ate meat, love it. And was practising eyes open breathe watching. When I did that, I wasn't so keen on meat and tot that meat wld slow down my connection.

This mornin, did guru pooja on my own (cd player cannot switched on) and then shambavi. Both also mild. Then I tot of doin Shakti but recalled that breathe watching is even more important. So, did breathe watching.

For the first 5 min, was not really in and then I went in and find myself laughing. Did breathe watching for 30 min and it seem to pass so fast and I wake up cos I wan to swim.

Father, when I was doin breathe watchin, I was thankin U as I knew u send the African twins to tell me that breathe watching and samyama is even more important than the other 2 kriyas. Thank U. Amen. I am back.

Did my swimming. The first 2 laps, I was watching my breathe and I find d strokes was easy. Later I felt myself floating. My right ankle still stiff so had to rely on my hand. Overall ok, for a one month lapse of non-swimming.

Evenin
Spoke to a fellow meditator, she and her husband didn't even practice in the first samyama. Second samyama and they are still on and off.
I told her that this programme takes lots of preparation and yet so easy to lose d teaching.
I told her that I spoke to some American who did 2 times samyama and they told me that if there is lack of time, do samyama.

No comments:

Post a Comment