Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just accept where you are - you cannot improve yoursel

Apr 9

Today, last minute the fellow meditator cancelled our brunch appt. I told her that m disappointed cos notice given too late and also I was dressed. For a moment, I reacted by feeling bit hurt for her lack of consideration for my time and then the tot came
"This is not about you", the defense mechanism drop and I recalled she drop out last minute in the trip to Ashram, so this could be her standard mode. (Apr 23 - true enough, again she cancel the visit to park, she has spread herself too thin)

Osho
Once he accept himself, hec can be a real therapist. He will allow freedom, he will simply be a presence, a light, a joy. He will not make any effort to make the patient normal. He will just share his energy.

The therapy will be wu wei; it will be action in inaction, it will be feminine. It will not force, it will simply pursuade.
The therapist is centred, grounded, is flowing; his presence, his light; his love, will help the patient's energy to come up, to surface in his being. It was always there, it lost contact.

In Zen community, they don't call him a patient, instead they call him a person who needs a prayer, a person who needs meditation, a person who needs relaxation, a person who was too much in the world and has become too tense, too tired. He is not hospitalised, he is sent to a temple to renew your contact with God because he is the source of healing.

Slow down. Relax. Forget ideals. Forget that there is any future. Let this moment be all. Relax. Enjoy the small things of life, so that you are not going, so that you are not always projecting some desire into the future. You don't have a future. Whenever the right moment comes, it will happen. You need not worry about it, you need not plan for it.

Soul
Yea, ideal. Something I have not totally let go. Part of me still tot I have not arrive becos I don't have a partner. I don't have my Top 5 fulfilled.

Osho
Sometimes you will feel like doing something; do, pour your heart in it, it will be a beautiful flowering. Sometimes you won't want to do, say so, be clear about it, there is no need to camouflage it.

Soul
In general I won't do what I don't want, unless I got no way out.
Volunteering - m not keen, I won't do. But once I am in, I give 100 percent.

Osho
Each day, each moment, free yourself from all that u have known and again become a child. To become so innocent, like a child, is the way to live and to live abundantly.

Soul
These few days, little laughter in the evening and morning even more rare. What's happening? Am I on the right track? Now that I know I achieved little samadhi and both P and M says that they can access deeper within whenver they hear me laugh. It becomes a responsibility. What if I don't laugh anymore? What about this coming Sathsang? I earlier wrote email abt being so estatic and now no emotion and here this sunday, I am supposed to share abt samyama. How? I have increased expectation and now I felt pressured to fulfill? When did this become an achievement? What's happening to me?

Sadhguru
Samyama, all emotions are cut down and just pure awareness is brought about.

Drop ur stupid thinking. All this high and low, right and wrong , is only in ur mind. When you simply look at everything, everything seems to be okay. Everything is just part of one unit. Or does the sky look better than the mountain?

Guru Pooja
Anyone - whether holy or unholy, whatsoever state he has reached - who mediates upon the lotus eyes lord become sanctified both internally and externally.

This means you are not involved in ur own self emancipation. You are not trying to improve yourself. You are not trying to purify yourself. You just contemplate on what you hold as the highest right now. Whatever is highest, you just contemplate on that. Your inner and outer purity will happen naturally.
If you try to emancipate yourself, to improve or purify yourself, the more and more you do it, the more of a mess u will be.

Soul
Thank u, Sadhguru.
Guess, I was trying to work into a frenzy. To be on the right perspective, its true I have little laughing experience this week, but the alternative tot or the awareness tot of 'This is not about you' is something very powerful and dissolve my defensivness.
Perhaps its true, I begin to attached myself with my laughter, my so called samadhi. I used not to be bothered abt it but now I am attached.

Sadhguru
Jus make the sadhana as an offering. Do it joyfully without expectation.

Soul
Father, this is reminiscent of the What is needed for resolution - Stress card.
Things are happening on their own accord. There is no need for me to make any struggle, any effort; there is no need for me to fight for anything. I can relax and be.

Resolution
Only if u r not ambitious, no desire to achieve enlightenment, u can remain in the present.
A man who wants to be in the present has not to think, has just to see and enter the gate. Experience will come, but experience has not to be premeditated.
Don't worry if u stumble or fall, just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, have a good laugh and carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment