Thursday, April 8, 2010

No resistance to life

Mar 4
Mmm, today more sleepy. When doing d breathe watching, felt sleepy,

Mmm, no response frm K, m surprised but I m ok. Also, no response fr M, but I think she wil revert today.

The Power of Now
Many illnesses are created through fighting against the cycles of low energy, which are vital for regeneration.
The compulsion to do and the tendency to derive ur sense of self-worth and identity from external factors such as achievement is an inevitable illusion as long as u r identified wit the mind.
This makes it hard or impossible for u to accept the low cycles and allow them to be. Thus, the intelligence of the organism may take over as a self-protective measure and create an illness in order to force you to stop, so that the necessary regeneration can take place.

Soul. - mmm, that explain my RA. I was an introvert workaholic, keep on producing and achieving. While I don't really keep long hours, I keep on taking and overcoming challenges. Well, enough. I hav said no to all the headhunters that call me. I will do my 3 days week and explore my personal interest on my off days.

The Power of Now
When a condition or situation that the mind has attached itself to and identified with, changes or disappears, the mind cannot accept it. It will cling to the disappearing condition and resist the change. It is almost as if a limb were being torn off your body.

Soul
For me, is food. When I had to eat the tasteless kanji, it was going against my high value taste bud and I cried and force myself to eat it.
Also work, when I had to do manual reporting. It was going against my high value work and I cried cos I hav to do it.
Well, that's overcome.

The Power of Now
Buddha taught that even ur happiness is dukkha - a Pali word meaning "suffering" or "unsatisfactoriness". It is inseparable from its opposite.

This means that happiness and unhappiness are infact one. Only the illusion of time separates them.

Soul
I resisted Buddha becos I perceived him as negative. No way out in this lifetime and hav to go thru many lifetimes.
But now I know that happiness and unhappiness are one, especially when it comes to rship. So, I can at least identify wit it. I don't think myself negative, its just facts of life.
I am now more amenable towards him.

But I do think his process is too slow and I think Sadhguru process gives more immediate results/benefits.

The Power of Now.
This is not being negative. It is simply recognising the nature of things so that u don't pursue an illusion for the rest of ur life. Nor is it saying that u shld no longer appreciate pleasant or beautiful things/condition. But to seek something through them that they cannot give - an identity, a sense of permanence and fulfillment is a recipe for frustation and suffering.
Things and conditions can give u pleasure, but they will also give u pain.
Things and condition can give u pleasure, but they cannot give you joy, the joy of Being.
It is an essential part of the inner state of peace, the state that has been called the peace of God. It is ur natural state, not something that u need to work hard for or struggle to attain.

Soul
I have found my joy.
Because I hav found my joy, it is easier letting go of my corporate identity and salary.

The Power of Now
Many people never realise that there can be no 'salvation' in anything they do, possess or attain.
Those who do realise it often become world-weary and depressed. If nothing can give u true fulfillment, what is there left to strive for, what is the point in anything.
When u reach this point, you are one step away from despair - and one step away from enlightenment.

Soul
I definitely reach the despair state with my mind and myself. I was not able to become conscious, so many doors opened and yet still many to go, never ending. I reached a point whereby I stop opening and don't trust myself or my mind.
I guess perhaps that's why I resisted Buddha cos it resonates with me internally but I wasn't willing to give up on my belief that we r meant to be happy and we r not here to suffer.
Ironically, I know we r meant to be joyful and I found my peace.

The Power of Now
The monk said all he has learned - All that arises passes away.
What he meant was, I have learned to offer no resistance to what is, I have learned to allow the present moment to be and to accept the impermanent nature of all things and conditions.
Thus have I found peace.

To offer no resistance to life is to be in a state of grace, ease and lightness.
This state is then no longer dependent upon things being in a certain way, good or bad.
It seems almost paradoxical, yet when ur inner dependency on form is gone, the general conditions of your life, the outer forms, tend to improve greatly.
Things, people or conditions that u thought u needed for ur happiness now come to u with no struggle or effort on ur part, and u r free to enjoy and appreciate them - while they last.
All those things, of course, will still pass away, cycles will come and go, but with dependency gone, there is no fear of loss anymore.
Life flows wit ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment