Thursday, April 8, 2010

Light of the world (2)

Mar 12
Father, yday when I was watching d break-up. My first tot was that how I felt abt working life - exhausting and here I don't really enjoy it.
Now of cos, things have stabilise. A small part of me says jus work full time, but I recall my Top 5 and it to be a Transform agent. So, wit that m now planning my off days.

Jus issued email to deduct excess unpaid leave in Mar. Next week, I will plan my off days.

The Power of Now
You become the "light of the world", an emanation of pure consciousness, and so u eliminate suffering on the level of cause. You eliminate unconsciousness from the world.
Your healing influence is primarily based not on doing but on being.
This doesn't mean that you may not also teach through doing - for eg, by pointing out how to disidentify from the mind, recognise the unconscious pattersn within oneself, and so on.
But who you are is always a more vital teaching and a more powerful transformation of the world than what u say, and more essential even than what u do.

Furthermore, to recognise the primary of Being, and thus work on the level of cause, does not exclude the possibility that ur compassion may simultaneously manifest on the level of doing and of effect, by allevating suffering whenever u come across it.

Soul
So timely, at a point where I swayed from my Passion, a reminder came. Yea, I hav d skill. Perhaps d counselling wit CD was also a reminder. M glad to help him but feel tired after that. Need to chk why I gave away too much energy during counselling, that's why part of me against counselling.

Feeling resentful, why they so lucky, can have me to help. I had no one, have to search for myself, to discover myself, to heal myself on my own. Of cos, tot of God doesn't love me come into pix.

An alternative tot come in, my path is different from those who are given help, instead of seeking help on their own. We have different path. Me, can be intro and extro n my path is to be a Light. CD path is to convert into to extro.
If I wan to compare, shld jus compare wit other seekers like D and ex-PA. D has a breakdown and ex-PA still in ego. While I am my own, always have help from beyond and I have been given strength that ease the path.

The Power of Now.
True change happens within, not without. (Apr 8 - mmm..I am on the right track.)
If u feel called upon to alleviate suffering in the world, that is a very noble thing to do, but remember not to focus exclusively on the outer; otherwise u will encounter frustation and despair.

Soul
Used to tot my mom is too noble, always tot of others. I used to dislike it and fight not to be like her. Alas me her.
And perhaps my life challenges is jus what I need to see my true path.

The Power of Now
Without a profound change in human consciousness, the world suffering is a bottomless pit. So don't let ur compassion become one-sided. Emphaty with someone else's pain or lack and a desire to help need to be balanced wit a deeper realisation of the eternal nature of all life and the ultimate illusion of all pain.
Then let ur peace flow into whatever u do and u will be working on the levels of effect and cause simultaneously.

Soul
I know, I told D, her mental breakdown is a blessing. The broke down happen cos the outer form is not congruent wit the inner substance.
Told CD that d challenge happen cos he is not self-aware. So take this opp to be aware.
Both perons, I was compassionate but didn't symphatise.

The Power of Now
This also applies if u r supporting a movement designed to stop deeply unconscious humans from destroying themselves, each other and the planet, or from continuing to inflict dreadful sufferin on other sentinent beings.

Remember, just as u cannot fight the darkness, so u cannot fight unconsciousness. If u try to do so, the polar opposites will become strengthened and more deeply entrenched.
You will become identified with one of the polarities, u will create an "enemy" and so be drawn into unconscious yourself.

Raise awareness by disseminating information or at the most practice passive resistant. But make sure that u carry no resistance within, no hatred, no negativity. "Love ur enemies", said Jesus, which, of course, means "have no enemies".

Once u get involved in working on the level of effect, it is all too easy to lose urself in it.
Stay alert and very, very present.

The causal needs to remain your primary purpose, the teaching of enlightenment uour main purpose and peace, your most precious gift to the world.
Soul
That's my purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment