Thursday, April 15, 2010

Only one whose heart love has arisen, can love

Apr 5
Father, these days I noticed my mornin meditation - no laughter. But today Suria, I was laughin.

Osho
When a person who lives a natural and spontaneous life is the master of his memory, the person who lives a sequential life is just a slave to his memory.

Soul
Yday I was angry for 10 min wit my brother in law for insisting on his own way. Of course, I calmed down later n we become ok. I judged him for his arrogance for going straight to a restaurant that we don't even know location and name. He was being his high handed self. Of cos, later I also judged mysefl as d matter on hand is food, which is a sensitive issue. So maybe we were both not right.

Apr 18 - Being aware...takes the zing out....we can't stay defensive for long. It just doesn't work anymore :)

Osho
Nothing is accidental in this manifest world.

Krishna's love is spontaneously available. If Arjuna has not come. Krishna would not have gone searching for him. Even if no one goes to Krishna and he is sitting alone in a forest, he will be loving and the solitude of the forest, the emptiness around him, the entire void of the cosmos will be recipient of his love.
It will make no difference for him and his love if someone is near him or there is nothing or no one.

Soul
Same thing as Sadhguru. Any rship with him is one-way traffic.

Osho
The medium of dance comes nearest to the mysterious, to the non-dual and to celebration. Nothing can express better than dance.

Dance is the most primitive of human language, because when man had not yet learned to speak, he spoke through gestures.

Soul
I am now dancing nearly everday during meditation

Osho card - Everybody and everything has its own season, its own moment of fulfillment for which one must trust with patience. Until the moment comes, it is not going to happen.

Father, jus read my Osho cards, so timely. Of late, I noticed ego is pushing me on PR of Isha and also to find my Destiny. While m affected, but I didn't act on the ego's instruction. This week Osho cards is so true. As always


Evenin
Did shoonya and I was laughing so much and I was dancing too. Later, whenever I close my eyes, I start to feel happy and laugh.
Teacher said that for shoonya, I must stay still no matter what I feel inside.
Mmm, don't recall that instruction. Infact, shoonya was non committal and says that whatever happen or not happen, jus close eyes for 15 min.
Later d CS, a fellow meditator from India told me that he is going back to get reinitiated for Shoonya. I was surprised and asked him. He said he stop for some time and now he need to get back. I told him that I only do 5 days a week. He says u must not miss to get full benefit. I told him it doesn't matter, what's more important is that I stay true. Beside I don't take Isha seriously. I am committed but it is not my only life line. I also don't take myself seriously, just like I don't take my samadhi moments seriously.
Anyway, before I say no to still shoonya. I will try cos I do miss d silence.

Osho
Bliss is the only criterion for life. If your life is not blissful, then know you are moving wrongly. Suffering is the criterion for being wrong.

Soul
This is similar to the choice of being right or being happy. I would change direction and be wrong as long as it makes me happy. I never took isha seriously and never wanted to go in such depth but surprisingly things turn out so well despite my resistance.

Mmm, childhood vs now. I would say now m more happy as we are financially independent and need not kow tow to people. I need get good favour to get good food. I need not be good gal to get good food. I need go to school and have to keep quiet.

Osho
Meditation. Jus be silent. Jus sit and do nothing.
While listening you will find that within you a deep silence and emptiness has arisen. It is into this emptiness that one has to go on moving deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper. It is through the door of this emptiness that some day you will realise the whole.

Soul
Perhaps another msg to reinforce teacher's msg on shoonya. I will be silent.

Osho
Only one whose heart love has arisen, can love.
None of you can love because within u there is no flow of love. When you say to somebody, "I love you", you are infact not giving love, you are asking for love. All of you ask for love, and how can one who is himself asking for love, give love? How can people who are asking for love be the givers of love. All of you ask each other for love. All of you ask for one another without realising that the friend is himself also asking for love. You are like two beggars standing infront of each other holding your begging bowls.

Only one who has risen above the need to ask for love can give love. Love is sharing, it is not begging. Love know only about giving, it does not know anything about asking.

Essential law; someone who asks for love will never, ever get it.
Whatever we give comes back to us.

Love only comes to the door of a house from where the desire for love has disappeared.
Love starts showering on the house of someone who has stopped asking for love.
Love will not flow towards an asking heart. The asking heart does not have the kind of receptivity that makes it possible for love to enter.
Only a sharing heart, a giving heart has the kind of receptivity for love to come to its door and say, "Open the door, I have come!".

You are all beggars, and you all go on asking other beggars for that which they don't have. And when you don't get it, you become sad; you weep and cry and feel that you are not getting love.

Love is not something obtained from the outside;
Love is the music of your inner being.
Nobody can give you love.
Love can arise from within you but it cannot be obtained from outside.
Love is an inner flowering; it arises from some dormant energy within.
Search for love within yourself.
Love is an essential treasure with which each individual is born. Man is born with love.

I is the absence of love itself - I is the lack of love. And the more you go on strengthening the your I, the less possible it will be to find love within you.


Soul
My year card - Ace of Heart - search for love within. Three quarters of my year is over and I have found it. I have found the bliss within and I am dancing everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment