Saturday, April 10, 2010

Accept my role (4)

Mar 23

Did my mornin meditation, now wit aum chanting corrected, shambavi is better still. At the point of watch ur breathing, I found I was in deep.
I also did breathe watching without leaning on d bed, this reduce the chance of sleep off. While tot do wonder, but come back on my own.

Shambavi really does energise cos nowadays not sleepy in the morning compared to when I did Shakti in the morning.

Osho
Krishna-consciousness is just a witnessing: whatever happens to you, pain or pleasure, u simply watch it without any comment, without any judgement. And to be in Krishna consciousness is to be in bliss.

Soul
I can only say that I am not disturbed.

Osho
Bliss divided into two, is happiness and unhappiness.
Happiness is what u accept and unhappiness is the part that is discordant to u, that u deny.
The word bliss, is anand in Sanskrit, is without an opposite.
Moksha, which means freedom or liberation, also has no opposite. Moksha is the state of bliss. Moksha means that happiness and misery are equally acceptable.

Osho
It is natural that a person who is whole in every dimension will have disadvantages and advantages both. He will not compare well with one who has achieved wholeness in a particular dimension, in so far as that particular dimension is concerned.

Soul
Mmm, comparison msg. True, since I wanted all, I cannot compare to others who is focused on one direction. Key note for me is whatever I am at that moment.


Krishna
He was lying restfully under a tree; it was really not an occasion for death. Someone, a hunter saw him from a distance, thought a deer was lying there and hit him with his arrow. His death was so accidental, so out of place. Everybody's death has an element of predetermination. Krisha's death seems to be totally undertermined. He dies in a manner as if his death has no utility whatsoever. It is as ordinary as a flower blooming, withering and dying. His life was wholly non-utilitarian; so is his death.

Soul
Non-comparison msg again.

Krishna
He does not live according to a plan, a schedule; he lives without any planning. He lives in the moment. What will happen will happen.

There are 2 ways to achieve egolessness. One way is through negation. One goes on negating his ego. The other way is thru expansion. The seeker goes on expanding himself, his self, so much that all existence is included.

The spiritual discipline of Krishna is most difficult in the beginning, but once you get over that, there is smooth sailing to the end.
But in the disciplin of Buddha, the beginning is easy enough. The real difficulty is at the end, when bereft of all its props, the ego remains in its purified form. How to get rid of this very subtle ego is the real problem.

Soul
Sadhguru way is combination of negation and expansion. Wow, I have changed. Previously I wld have said I m on expansion mode, but I know I m still limited. As for negation mode, it is not possible for me. At the moment, my path is to do what needs to be done to connect me to the Source.

While it is true, that Being is within but we do need sadhana to activate and energise to manifest it cos it is unmanifested. For me, its becos I haven't live my life fully. Krishna's way take lots of courage and I m not that courageous.
So, for me Sadhguru is. As for Osho, he gave me what Sadhguru don't, but I don't accept him fully either. I have no tot of going to his ashram, despite keen in his tot. To me, Osho tot represent Sadhguru.

Osho
Krishna is not a seeker. He is a siddha, an adept, an accomplished performer of all life's arts.
What sadhana can u do with Krishna? You can dance with him, you can sing with him, you can celebrate with him, and u can merge with him.

Soul
After samyama, my meditative experience includes dancing and singing.

Osho
With Krishna, u r already a king, but u have forgotten. U jus need to remember, recall who u are, and the journey is complete in a single sweep.
Remembering is the essence of Krishna's philosophy of life. Therefore it is not any kind of spiritual discipline, it is a direct leap into awakening, into enlightenment.

Freedom is a kind of explosion totally outside the chain of cause and effect. There is absolutely no connection between the two.
If u only understand it for yourself, u can be free here and now. Whether one deserves it or does not deserve it, is not the question. It is not a matter of worthiness or otherwise. It is also not a question of any sadhana.
Wit Krishna, we learn the way of Being.

Soul
I agree. Since day one, my Shambavi was not correct, but I already can connect. That's why when teacher says my steps no correct, I laugh and says that if I can still connect on wrong steps, imagine how far I go wit right step.

Evening
Received a call from a fellow meditator asking feedback. At first, I was trying to give some standard advice but noted that she wasn't keen and I tot that I really don't know her well at all and also its true phone and I can't sense it. (Mmm, Befriender - how.. A learning there). Suddenly tot of Love card n checked that she is a Nine of Club - death card - a transformation required. So, I told her to ride the phase and that she is on d right track.

On BSP, she said all of them looking for the flower. For me, I avoid all flowers cos I don't wan to stay in India. Now I recall that in my oneness wit the flower, wit d song in d background, I was dancing.
And I never danced when I got back, only until samyama. I am right on track.
I also noted that I m not resentful of being asked to give advice. And I also find that if I don't know also fine. I guess part of my issue was also achievement issue.
Amen.

Osho
Dharma means self-nature
Krishna says follow ur own dharma. It is better to die in one's own dharma than to live with an alien dharma. (Know rightly who u are. It is better to die upholding ur self-nature than to live as a second-hand man. That is sheer madness)
Be immaculately yourself. Follow ur own true nature and don't follow and imitate others. Don't follow a guru or a guide. Be your own guide. Don't allow ur individuality, ur subjectivity to be dominated, dictated and smothered by anybody else.

We are not yet the ocean. We are like a river. And every river has to find its own way to the ocean. On reaching the ocean, of course, both the river and its path will disappear into the ocean.

Remember that a river never moves on a ready-made path, it always creates its own path to the ocean. Life, too, does not follow a ready-made path; it cannot. Life is like a river, not a railroad.

Soul
When J says she wan to volunteer, for a moment I wanted to say no cos u not sure what u want but I held myself back cos then people will question me on not wantin to be in Isha. So, to each its own.

Father, noticed of my slight attention on D, which is surprising. Anyway, don't judge myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment