Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Accept my role (6)

Mar 25 Evening

Osho
To think in terms of utilitarianism is basically wrong. The whole movement of life is non-utilitarian; it is purposeless. Life is for its own sake, for the sake of being life. The flower blooms out of his own joy. The clouds, the galaxies all move out of their own bliss. And what do u think u r and why?
You too are here out of ur own joy.

Soul
Mmm, I gather knowledge to heal myself. And I mus remember I help others so that I can remember my knowledge n it doesn't grow rut.

Osho
In my vision, social conditions are not important; it is consciousness that has the highest value. And I tell you that life is not utilitarian; it serves no purpose, no end; life is like a play, a leela. Try to understand between life with purpose and life as play.

The day something in ur life happens causelessly, when ur action has no motive or condition attached to it, when u do something just for the love and joy of doing it, u will know what religion is, what God is.

If u walk with Krishna, you will hav to walk endlessly. His journey has no destination, or I should say, for him journeying itself is his destination. But on ur part, u wld like to reach somewhere and rest. But Krishna would say, We have to go farther and still farther.

Soul
My issue card.

Osho
Thought, thinking, is not the ultimate, it is only the beginning. A moment should come in the life of each one of you when u can transcend thoughts, when u can go beyond words and images.
You have to follow only one person, and that is u.
Understand everybody and follow yourself, follow your intrinsic nature.
Know and accept urself. Live ur lives.

Soul
I follow me, whatever my Inner me tells me.

Osho
Meditation and ecstasy are born in the dark where the light of intellect cannot reach, where every process of mentation comes to a stop, where even knowledge cease to be.

Krishna
Death comes to him in countless forms and always goes back disappointed. Everyday Krishna is triumphantly marching towards life and every death is laying down its arm before him. And then a day comes when death accept defeat and surrenders to him.

Soul
Tot of me and my challenges in life. One after another. I told CEO that I come a long way these 2 years. I overcomed my challenges and I am now happy.
This seem to be the card of Innocence - max experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment