Monday, April 5, 2010

Samyama, anything???

Feb 24

This mornin, after d medication, woke up wit a heavy body. At first didn't wan to do my practices but I knew I won't hav much time for practices today. So, I forced myself to go. Did hatha, shakti and shambavi and then adjourned to Vijii for breathe watching.

Then did d trek, which was more strenous than the previous one as this time we really went to the waterfall. Should have listened to my intuition, sometime not sure which is he ego, which is intuition.

Then came back n tot of goin to Teetakhoon but I was too tired. Wash my wet clothes, took a shower, took medication and jus sleep. Recalled I dreamt abt my family.
I slept from 3 pm to 7.40 pm. Nearly 5 hours. Had my dinner at the public area. Surprisingly, now I can take their rice and gravy quite well.

Samyama, wonder if it did hit me. In a way, if my sprain ankle didn't happen, it would hav been even more uneventful.

The meditation was fine as I experienced d same on my own. Wit the exception of gut spilling out during the samyama guided practices and the dancing & singing, nothing happen. I guess d program oversell itself.

Lots of people claimed it was a powerful experience for them. Perhaps is becos they didn't reach such height on their own. For me, I did, even d singing part. Only thing is that I didn't do dancing. I really did loads of dancing. I could really moved. I could really danced. At first was jus my top half and alas Sadhguru helps me to breakthru and my second half can dance too.
Mmm, when I shared that I jus dance, they dismissed my experience, probably didn't realise I could never dance before.
Also, me going alone to reach the mercury ball in the Teethakoon is the first time for me.
Yeap, my main experience is singing and full dancing and also food.
It may seem small to others as these are mostly not an issue with others. But it is wit me. So, I now think that I had major changes. I really loosen up alas.
My self control slowly but surely converted to self mastery. Will practice the breathe watching and samyama.

Mmm, looks like I still hav to wake up at 4.30 am. But m fine. Besides, m still keeping my Sunday as sabatical, so m ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment