Thursday, April 8, 2010

Samyama - definitely got something (3)

Mac 15
Jus returned trip from my sis place. This is the first time, I am fine wit leavin her place so late. Normally, I wld leave asap so that I can hav a full day rest before work. That show work must have been very strenous to me.

Like I says all changes is subtle.

The guest last minute also says don't come but wan to buy mor cd. Infact, they wouldn't miss their own yoga guru course for Sadhguru. At first I was judging n then I tot well, perhaps they take Sadhguru's discourses jus like I take Osho, so no comment. As for them taking up meditation or not, its up to their fate.

D korean drama ended. Passion turns into compassion is liberating. Living for urself first is more important than living for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment