Saturday, April 10, 2010

Samyama - definitely got something (5)

Mar 20

Did shakti, breathe watching cum samyama and then shambavi. All in all, abt 2 hours. Next time to put alarm at 7 am instead of 7.15 am.

Went for a swim. Had a blast there. In my first lap, I noticed my own breathe and I was swimming slowly at my own pace, focusing on my breathe in water, so peaceful. At the end of the lap, I was laughing so much, head also shaking.

Pre samyama, I already have these experiences but never at this scale, this double the experience I had previously. Father, when I was back from Samyama, I keep on saying no Take-back, actually my inside has changed.

Today lots of people, I wasn't scared as per norm. I jus proceed to swim and went people come near instead of panic n stop swim, I jus focus on my breathe in water n swim slower.

Amazing experience. My astrology says that water is my base, my home. I used to wonder if it is so, why m I so afraid of water then. But yet, if so afraid, why I continue to swim. Well, I preserve cos when I m not feeling scared, I felt so at ease.
For the first time, I felt at home in the water.
All the people swimming near me, I am not affected by their antics. I jus managed my breathing. Amazing. Thanks Sadhguru, u r really great.
To able to experience this in water, my place of fear, my place of no control, that jus show how much my inner engineering has changed my Being.
So much laughter that tears of gratitude came. Thank you, Father.

I will promote Isha.
So, 2 projects - destiny cards and isha promotion.
I am focused on 3 days week. CEO says that I may lose my job if I keep on pushing for this. She says just take off whenever I can.

Read Osho's Krishna discourse jus before I took Isha prgm. Jus finished The Power of Now n suddenly tot of re-reading this book instead of those Osho book that I bought back from I from India.

Krishna
Despite reaching the absolute height and depth of religion, he is not at all serious and sad, not in tears. He alone who comes dancing, singing and laughing.

Soul
Before samyama, I was laughing and humming. After samyama, I was laughing, dancing and singing, albeit in meditation.

I tot nothing from samyama.
While I was able to breathing meditation, I can't seem to do samyama meditation. Never mind, jus continue my practices.

Krishna
Krishna is a laughing religion, a religion that accept life in its totality.
Apart from Krishna, Zarathustra is another. About him, it is said he was born laughing.
If a man fights with himself, he can only ruin and destroy himself. If I make my left hand fight wit my right hand, neither is going to win. That is how, through denial and suppression of his natural instincts and emotions, man become suicidal and killed himself.

Soul
Yday watching Sadhguru talked abt havin natural food and avoid meat. I know he is right, but if I follow him I be unhappy. So, I m wrong, but m happy. Beside, the 40 days veg that I did and the fact that I can delayed my food for my daily practices tells me while I enjoy food, I am not as attached to food per se. I am only attached to the taste of food, to the luxury of food.

Krishna
Krishna accepts the duality, the dialetics of life altogether and therefore transcends duality.
What we call transcendence is only possible when u choicelessly accept both parts together, when u accept the whole.

Soul
Same msg as Sadhguru's inevitability of this moment.
Yday Sadhguru abt this moment is inevitable. We are only happy when we have what we want at the moment. So, instead of not wanting, resisting it - we not happy. Tot of me n my reporting. I still don't like it. While its true, I can now do it but there is still emotion attached. Will see.

Same tot abt me n my enjoyment of food. I wan inner well being and outer well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment