Thursday, April 8, 2010

Samyama - perhaps got something

Mac 6

CEO gave me 2 tickets for orchestra concert. Called 3 friends n they all can't make it. Was fine going alone but then tot of asking mom, give her a taste of luxury life. She said she is keen n I told her that I always like 1st part, 2nd part is longwinded and I can't wait for it to end. She said 2nd part is to show the orchestra strength n may not be musically sound nice. I replied for someone who has never watch a life orchestra, she seem to know what is all abt. Now I know where my intuitive intelligence comes from.

Jus came back from Philharmonic orchestra show. Surprisingly, I love the 2nd part. My eyes were open n my body was 'dancing' wit d music, body swaving, leg moving and hand clappin softly on my thigh. I was so surprised that it ended n tot why so fast.
Checked wit mom, and she also says why ended so early. She was looking forward to another piece.

So, amazingly my mom also keen. She told me people have said they fall asleep during orchestra. She wonder how come, when d performance is so riveting.

Before samyama, only my head move n I need to close eyes to sense d music.
After samyama, eyes open and I can sense d music. My body was swaying wit the tune.
So, I thanked samyama, it freed my body. Alas, I can now dance. My body can feel d music, my sensation is back. And wit that, sensation for food may be reduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment