Monday, April 5, 2010

After samyama

Feb 22

Samyama jus finished. Amazing is that it is actually eyes open, breathing meditation.
This is what is prescribed in the Power of Now - moment to moment conscious breathing.

My shoonya - now I m slightly worried if there is something wrong wit it.
At first tot, since no tot comes in, m good. Then later, tot perhaps m not good, perhaps m controlling my tot.
But now, I jus accept it. As long as I felt peaceful after shoonya, m fine.
Besides, I know I cannot control d tot from coming in. I m not that great. What m good is controlling my reaction.
Infact, I used to hav overactive mind and now it is balanced.
So, no worry lah.
I will definitely practice breathing exercise.
If d samyama takes longer, then jus think of it that I don't need it per se.
I only use it when I need to.

Infact jus now tot of d guy came in and I can feel d emotion, but I jus practice my breathing and told myself don't react and it pass thru.

I guess it was my mind, since I don't think I achieve anything, it wan to grab on anything.

Its my karma. Like Sadhguru says, it be there. My only choice is to react or not. And I choose not to. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment