Monday, April 5, 2010

more harmonious the personality, the more music is arising within

Feb 13
In the ashram now.
Yday woke up several times becos of Sadhguru singing. Then switch off d alarm. I told myself jus rests. But I woke up at 5.05 am feeling refreshed n want to do hatha yoga.

Walked all d way. Did guru pooja, suria namaskura and it was effortless, followed by shakti and shambavi and surka kriya. Whole process, something never did due to time.

During the meditation, I laughed and laughed so much. This is the first time I totally let go. After the continous laugh, tears of gratitude came and moments later wash away by tears of laughter.
I felt so light.

Went to Vijii's place. This time, it was a just a comfortable place. I no longer felt d pull nor the overwhelming love. Perhaps I hav found my own love. But what I know is that even when I looked at her pix, I jus see someone like me. There is no envious feeling of wanting to have what she is having. I got it.

Afternoon
A fellow meditator just shared that she wan to buy apartment here n stay here.
For me, no.
This time around, I felt is like goodbye.
To me breaking limitation, I break on my own. I need not do renunciation. I already break my limitation by 3 days week and by having 40 days vegetarian.

Everyone is searching to break free of their limitation?? True, but I think the more true is that they break free so they can follow their destiny.
I know my destiny is to be a Transformational leader. Perhaps for them Sadhguru is d one and only. For me, he is one of d many.

Osho
The night is the reflection of the whole day; it is its echo. Whatsoever happens in d mind during the day resounds as an echo during the night.
Whatsoever has been left incomplete, the mind tries to complete it during the night.
If u r were angry and u did not express anger totally towards some person, if the anger was left incomplete or stuck, then the mind releases it at night.
If somebody has fasted during the day, then at night he eats in his deam.
The strings of the mind are very tense.

Whereas the strings of the heart are very loose. It sways from hate to love.
There can be no compromise between the two. In a heart which has love, hatred becomes impossible.
Then what it is that which u call love?
When there is less hate, u call it love, when there is more hate, u call it hate.
There is no love, jus lesser and greater proportion of hate itself.

The strings of ur heart are totally loose. The music of love does not arise from those loose strings - neither does the music of bliss.
Have u ever known bliss?
What do u know? U know restlessness. If restlessness becomes a little less, it gives an illusion of peace.

Aloneness.
When u r alone without anyone to talk to, there are no excuses from the outside; u will have to assume all the things are within urself.

If there is no anger within u, if there is no hate within u, then no power in the world can bring anger or hate out of u.
In the same way, if nobody gives us the opportunity, then no anger or hate or envy comes out of us. But do not think that there is no anger within u. The anger is there and it is waiting for someone to trigger it.
But we think these empty, in-between moments are moments of love, of peace. This is a mistake.
Within man also, there is either anger or there is preparation for anger - man does not know a state of non-anger.

Soul
Projection mode. 80 percent of time I am able to take it in. I know my reactions is mine alone. I know all situation is neutrel, thanks to A course in miracle and to Krishnamurti.

Osho
The strings of ur heart should be a little tighter so that love can arise out of it.
The strings of ur mind should be a little looser so that a wakeful intelligence can arise out of it, not insanity.
If both these strings become balanced, there is possibility for the music of life to arise.

The more harmonious the personality, the more music is arising within, the deeper u can descend.
The more disharmony there is within, the more u will remain shallow, the more u will remain on the surface.

During meditation, u listen deeply to whatever sound u heard, either internal or external.
The more deeply u listen, the more the silence will go on growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment