Monday, April 5, 2010

Osho - inner journey

Feb 12 Evenin

Osho
The most important point in the human body is the navel, after the heart develops, and after that the mind.

Soul
When I first started meditation. The laughter already happen during initiation and hence to me, it was part and parcel of meditatitive experience. The one that frighten me cos it wasn't me, was d tightening of my stomach, squeezing out d breathe from me. I tot I was going to die. It continue abt 2 months and then less or perhaps now I accepted it.

Osho/Buddha
If the strings of life are too loose, then music does not arise, and if the strings of life are too tight, then there is no music

Soul - I was too tight previously. So I was deaf to the music of life.

Osho
When a man comes to know his inner music within himself, he comes to know the soul; and when he comes to know the music hidden within the whole, he comes to know the divine.

Soul
I know my inner music. I can go in as soon as my eyes is closed. No matter how tired or bad I feel, once I connect, d joy came and that is constant.
I came to Samyama to stabilise the connection so it can stay connected even my eyes r open.
(Apr 3 - I tot I heard my music then...Actually, during samyama, I was singing on my own...finally my real internal music literally)

Osho
The night is the reflection of the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment