Thursday, April 15, 2010

Accept my role (8)

Apr 4
Father, amazing, unbelievable. I am so blessed. Amen.

Just got back from my weekly walk in the Park near my house. I am feeling really blessed cos was laughing intermittently and that make my walk so effortless and I savour it.

Yesterday, during my swim, I was also laughing wit joy. So much laughter, no idea why, maybe after effects of samyama :)

I have just wrote an email to the volunteers asking them to use the park for members day out. I also drafted the email to entice Isha slackers back. I got the title - Was the RM500 a waste? from yesterday dinner. A was sharing with them my IE sharing. They asked if I knew during IE that I would attain so much. I told them that I had no idea and infact I was sleeping when Sadhguru was doing the "Can u become a mother to all the children in the world". I recalled thinking that there goes my RM500 since I can sleep while others are having such major emotional response.
My teacher love it and says that the subject title will definitely make people open their emails.

Now reading natal charts.
I m encouraged to learn another language, perhaps Spanish or computer language. I immediately say yes to Spanish cos I wan to go to Spain to eat all d lovely food there.

Potential income
Them of "twoness"
Paid speaker and published author.
You can be a channel for higher spiritual force.

In the chase after what you want, you are drive, willful, energetic, assertive, competitive, dramatic and enterprising.
In the pursuit of your goals, you are willing to work hard and if necessary face danger. You tend to do what you think is right and not one to give up or give in to fear.

To become a star you need to channel some of your energy into physical activity, athletics and exercise. When you are restless, you need to work out.

Soul
Alas, I admit I am courageous and hardworking. People used to say but I deny it cos I am pursuing what I want and it the price to be paid to get what I want. I m not hardworking.For me, I am just doing what I have to do, thats all. But now learning more abt others who after knowing what they want, are still unwilling to pay the price.

Mmm, physical activity. Well, am now doing hatha yoga, swimming and walk. So, its good.

Natal chart - how to be a Star
You are serious, responsible, industrious and hardworking.

You can become a Star by becoming more purposeful.
Your discipline can make you a self-made person.

You can become a Star by learning how to get more joy out of the sheer struggle of life. Becomes consciously aware of the rules that u have made for urself and others. Become aware of the internal voices that judge u.

Until you deal with issues around anger, it may seem as if you are injury or accident or disaster prone.

Soul
What anger have I not dealt with??

Your physical and psychological conditions are intertwined. When the chemistry is right, u r superhuman and unstoppable. You have strong desires and physical needs and a fearless persistence and determination to get what u want.
You are motivated by satisfaction. You are motivated by passion and deep commitment to people and causes.

Discipline and ambition, that's you. It sound simple and it is not easy.
You can gain more power and status and security through the consistent application of hard work and ambition.
In time you can become a leader.
You are capable of about as much personal change as you decide. Dare to be a unique individual. Rather than reacting or responding to circumstances, try initiating change.

Soul
Again, a message to motivate me to my Soul's purpose.
I am less resistant, I am accepting my role.

No comments:

Post a Comment