Saturday, April 10, 2010

Life yield to you, when you surrender to it

Krishna
He can remain like a lotus in water, untouched and unattached while living in the throes of relationship.
He can hold to his love and compassion even on the battlefield, he can continue to love with his whole being while yielding a sword in his hand.

Soul
That's my aspiration. Won't be easy. Its true, I haven't even got thru samyama meditation but I can do breathing meditation and this is a start.

Osho
The body and soul are not separate, that they are 2 poles of the same phenomenon. The visible part of the soul is known as the body and the invisible part of the body is called the soul.
Nature is visible, the gross aspect of God and God is invisible, the subtle aspect of nature. There is no such point where nature ends and God begin.
It is nature itself, that through a subtle process of its dissolution turns into God and it is God himself, who, through a subtle process of manifestation, turns into nature.
Nature is manifest God;
God is unmanifest nature.

Soul
Aah Ha
Tot of me - the body dissolving and turns into Being.
My Being will then turn the new evolved body.
(Of course, this hasn't happen yet cos my body is still dissolving. But I can already see the outer subtle manifestation such as body dancing, body listening to music, body relaxing in water)

Finished half cup of coffee, can feel heart quicken, not as relax. I don't quite enjoy coffee as I used to. I like the cake. Wil hav to find another drink to match wit cake. In the office, I found honey is fine complement. Will see.

Osho
We can only change our friends; the question of changing those we treat as enemies simply does not arise. There is no way to even understand our enemies; it is just impossible. To understand something, it is essentially to be friendly wit it.

Soul
Same msg as Sadhguru, u cannot fight the mind, u have to be friendly wit it.
I guess that's why breathing awareness is jus to slow down the mind, not fighting it, jus slow it down so the mind don't take us over (we be unconscious)
Before Isha, I tot my mind was shitty.
After Isha, I tot my mind is good except that it is compulsive.
So, use breathe watching to slow down its compulsiveness. Take some attention/energy from the mind.

Firstly, I was irritated at S and M. Both have loads of knowledge. S has not even started and want to know 100 percent. M is into so many things n yet still wan to know more.
When I shared, M keep on claiming am the Master, which I ignored. Then today when I shared that I had now only realised why my aum chanting is not good cos its not correct. I have never attended the Saturday IE before. Finally I got it, say Aa n jus close ur mouth slowly, the aa, oo and mm sound is made by the degree I close my mouth.


Sadhguru
Whether it is spirituality or anything else for that matter, life will not yields to you because you desire it; life yields to you because you make yourself capable.
Whether it is money, love or spiritual process, anything in this world yields to you because u do the right things, otherwise it won't.

In your life, if you do not do what u cannot do, there is no problem. But if you do not do what you can do, you are a disaster.

First settle this one (what's going on inside) then, taking charge of the destiny, we will see.. Destiny is: are u moving towards liberation or are you getting entangled? That's the fundamental question with life.

The Power of Now
Enlightenment consciously chosen means to relinquish your attachment to past and future and to make the Now the main focus of your life.
It means choosing to dwell in the state of presence rather than in time.
It means staying to what is.
You then don't need pain anymore.
You will not create any more pain nor suffering.

The mind always adheres to the known. The unknown is dangerous because it has no control over it. That's why the mind dislikes and ignores the present moment. Present moment awareness creates a gap not only in the stream of mind but also in the past-future continuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment