Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Faith is the light that shine darkness away (2)

Jun 2

Father, did my practices today. It was fine. M feeling more fresh. Skin still breakout. Its a form of irritation.
Tot of Z. Didn't like the situation. Felt like running but I need to complete the lesson. I may want to find someone new but still the opening door will still need to happen and I trust Z to open it.

I knew he is leaving for outstation today. First tot wanted to text him to drive safely. Second tot u r showing too much and he doesn't want it. What if he doesn't respond. Anyway, I just did it cos I do want him to be safe. Even if he didn't respond, I didn't lose anything.

The Science of Mind
As much life as one can conceive will become a part of his experience.

Soul
Then I should think Z is in my life. I think he will fit into my family. He will get along with my brothers in law.

The Science of Mind
One should take time every day to see his life as he wishes it to be, to make a mental picture of his ideal. He should pass this picture over to the Law and go about his business, with a calm assurance that on the inner side of life something is taking place. There should not be any sense of hurry or worry about this, just a calm, peaceful sense of reality.

Soul
I must go through my Top 5. Actually doing Top 5 also makes u feel sad cos u can't seem to make it. U can't make urself happy and fulfilled.
Perhaps that's why people are reluctant to do it. If they knew what makes them happy and yet didn't work towards it. This is like they cannot be happy then.
Most people life is to avoid being unhappy.
Actually to be happy needs responsibility and commitment.
Maybe that's what I am irritated about. I seem not to be focused on what makes me happy except for Z. But with Z, he is not willing to be my partner. So that also a spanner.

Actually we can never be truly happy if we don't go toward our self-expression.

The Science of Mind
Man does not exist for the purpose of making an impression upon his environment. He does exist to express himself in and through his environment.

Soul
Yea, instead of worrying about results and not trying. Just focus on my self-expression.

The Science of Mind
Our part is to be ready and willing to be guided into truth and liberty. If, in the making of demonstration, it becomes necessary to change our mode of living, then the Law will point the way and we will follow.
All doubt and fear must go and in their place must come faith and confidence, for we shall be led by the Spirit into all good.

Soul
Thanks for the wake up call. I will continue on my Top 5. As for Z, he is perfect for me Now.

The Science of Mind
We should daily train our tots to recognise the Spirit in everything we do, say or think. There is no other way, to try any other way would be to make a complete failure.
A constant realisation of the presence of Spirit will provide a sense of Divine Companionship that no other attitude could produce.

Soul
Good advise. Now I just tell myself to have faith. Faith even if situation doesn't look promising.

The Science of Mind
Principle is absolute and in so far as any individual can actually induce, within consciousness, upon Principle, a definite, concrete acceptance of his desire ... It will manifest, even though every tots on earth had to change to compel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment