Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Queen of Diamonds - indecision leads to loss of boundary

Sept 12 aft 2
Queen of Diamonds
Like some other cards in the deck, the Queen of Diamonds has much indecision about
values (Three of Diamonds Karma Card). This means that they often have difficulty deciding what they want the most.

Soul
With Two of Diamonds in Ruling's first karma card  and then Three of Diamonds in Destiny's first karma card.
Aiyoh. Anyway, thanks to P's firmness on not letting me back into local Isha core team. Amen

Queen of Diamonds
As mentioned earlier, the Queen of Diamonds has some of the most difficult challenges that exist in the area of love. Being headstrong and proud, fond of variety, afraid of being abandoned and having the power to get what they want when they want it can be a troublesome combination. Three or more marriages is common for this card and even when they seem happily settled down, it is usually only temporary. They are quite charming and have a bit of charisma that makes it easy for them to start new relationships. The challenge for them is sustaining the relationship once it is started. They usually get their wishes, for better or worse, and must live with the consequences of their desires.

Soul
Mmmm, must see my tie to local Isha as a relationship too.
Mmmm..yes..my issue was me suppressing when I don't want to do something and I pesevere out of responsibility or out of fear of losing validation.

Others don't have this problem. When they don't want to be sathsang guides, despite the lack of 'people'; they stick to their own stand. So, they have no issue in living up to their values. Like now they said they don't want me to be in back. they also expressing it. For me, I won't express..I will take in..thats me and my tolerance; thats me not able to say no, not able to 'reject'. Whereas they can reject or say no, cos they don't see that as a personal reflection on others.
mmmmm..good


No comments:

Post a Comment