Saturday, August 10, 2013

Letting go of my attachment to food as it can rob or support my higher energy

Aug 6
Woke up 4.30 am. Did one cycle of Surya kriya followed by asanas. Improving. My two legs up postures is also good as I can hold for ten breathe count and can lift single left feet on its own.
My forehead can now touch my knees on the two legs sitting posture. Snail posture also improved. Did a quick Shavasana as I was not tired. Breathing meditation was nice.
Shakti was good, Kapala Bhakti has improved and no rest. Shambavi was good, I can now put both feet to my chest during baby rock.
Silence in the end. I was truly enjoying it.
Plough back was great.

Yesterday when I slept I just feel as if my 'husband' is sleeping with me. Today while doing practices, tots of Z comes in and I replaced it with my 'husband' doing practices with me.
This is a start. I may not be good at visualising and imagining but I can at least feel they are next to me.
Guess this is Father's answer for my cry for help yesterday over my difficulty in creating 'expectation' mode for my relationship.

After my practices I tot I look sexy in my new blouse. Suddenly I tot I m beautiful and sexual.
Yea, I am rich, smart, loving and sensual. Spiritual is given and I m it. I only need to affirm what I m not sure of.
Father, thanks for ur help. I must have faith. U gave me joy in meditation, joy in swimming, pleasure in sexuality and I look forward to other joyful experiences. Amen.

The secret of Shambhala
If we seek higher energy and at the same time consume foods that robs us of this energy, we get nowhere.

Soul
Father, if this msg were to come last year or even early this year, I will switch off.
I changed my diet in mid March to exclude meat as I know it is no longer worth treating my body badly. I wanted to give my body semi retirement as I have eaten the best food that can possibly be eaten.
I didn't do it because of my practices.
But a month later, a tot occur to me that I should continue with my change of diet. I practices three and half hours daily. It's a big investment and I may erode the effect. Hence I stick to the change in diet. Asanas improved and now I can even sit in arashidharna. Lets see.
And the cold shower helps in releasing the heat from my body. My skin is healing from inflammation.

The secret of Shambhala
We must assess all the energies we routinely allow into our own energy fields, especially food, and avoid all but the best if our fields are to stay strong.
This if very difficult for most people because we are all addicted to the foods we currently eat, and most horribly poisonous.
We are spiritual beings who come into this world to raise our energy. Yet much of what we find here is designed purely for sensual pleasure and distraction and much of it saps our energy and pull us towards physical disintegration. If we really believe we are energetic beings, we must follow a narrow path through these temptations.

Soul
Mmm, it came when I m ready to hear more.
A tot came. Yes, maybe my right partner is not here yet cos I myself is not ready to receive him. Wonder who he is that I need to grow up so much on order to match him.

The secret of Shambhala
We are atoms, particles disappearing into patterns of energy, vibrating at certain level. Certain foods increase our energy and vibration and others diminish it. The truth is as simple as that. All diseases is the result of a drop in vibrational energy and when our energy drops to a certain point, there are natural resources in the world that are designed to disincorporate our bodies.

Soul
Mmm, something here. Father, I was not looking forward to the 40 days vegetarian. And here u prod along by sending me this message.

The secret of Shambhala
When anything dies - a dog hit by a car or a person after a long illness - the cells of the body immediately lose their vibration and become acid in chemistry.
That acid state is the signal to the microbes of the world, the viruses, bacteria and fungi, that it is time to decompose this dead tissue. This is their job in the physical universe. To return a body back to the earth

When we eat food, they are metabolised and leave a waste or ash in our bodies. This ash is either acidic or alkaline in nature, depending on the food.
If it is alkaline, then it can be quickly extracted from our bodies with little energy. However if it is acidic, they are very hard for the blood and lymph system to eliminate and they are stored in our organs and tissues as solids - low vibrational crystalline forms that blocks our disruptions in the vibratory levels of our cells. The more such acid by-products are stored, the more generally acid these tissues become.
A microbe of one type or the other appears and senses all this acid and says, "this body is ready to be discomposed"
If we begin to resemble the acidic state of dead body, then we begin to come under attack from microbes. All human diseases are the result of such attack.

Soul
Sad to say, but I now believed this. Very logic.
I also believed Sadhguru's said about our digestive system can't take meat.
Father, something in me changed. I wonder about the Nine of Spades and Nine of Diamonds in this year card. Now I know it relates to food.

The secret of Shambhala.
Food that leaves acid wastes in our body are heavy, overcooked, over-processed and sweet, such as meats, flours, pastries, alcohol, coffee and the sweeter fruits.
Alkaline food are greener, fresher, and more alive, such as fresh vegetables and their juices, leafy greens, sprouts and fruits like avocado, tomato, grapefruit and lemons. It could not be more simple.
We are spiritual beings in an energetic, spiritual world.

Soul
What a hit! I just said I know I m spiritual. And here it says if u know u r spiritual, why not eat food that support ur spirituality.
Father, now I m sad. I already lost Z, I lost my career and I lost meat and now even desserts?!




No comments:

Post a Comment